Seaweed and Sesame Salad
- 25 g dried wakame seaweed
- 60 ml apple cider vinegar
- 60 ml wheat-free tamari
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 6 drops stevia liquid or 1 tbsp rice malt syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds, to serve
- Place the seaweed in a small bowl and cover with water. Soak for five minutes, then drain and rinse under running water, squeezing out any excess water.
- In a medium bowl, mix the remaining ingredients together, except for the sesame seeds, and toss to combine well.
- Sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds and serve.