Do you suffer from any of the following?
If your answer to two or more of these questions is YES, you do suffer from FOOD INTOLERANCE:
- Do you suffer from uncomfortable bloating in your stomach, especially after meals?
- Do you suffer from IBS (i.e. constipation and/or diarrhea)?If you do not have at least 1 bowel movement per day or if you have more than 3 bowel movement per day then your answer is YES!
- Do you have flatulence every day?
- Do you have gurgling noises in your gut?
- Do you get pains or spasm in your gut?
- Do you burp after eating?
- Do you get indigestion, acid in throat or heartburn more than once per week?
- Do you get more than 1 headache per week?
- Do you feel tired all the time and find it difficult to wake up?
- Do you struggle to lose weight and even if you succeed, you rarely maintain the weight loss?